<body>
BabyBlue

A girl that is always in love with.....babyblue colours

oh;hello!


more;cinnamons

Dhyrah
Irah
Zahidah
Friend

thank;you

This layout was designed by Tashiie. Images are from here and were further edited with the help of Adobe Photoshop CS4 Codes are from Parading Sentiments. If you don't rip the credits off; you'd be loved by cinnamons all over the world!

Monday, July 12, 2010
2:07 AM
Happiness

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. Groucho Marx


The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature.
- Anne Frank



Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections. Istiqomah Aziz


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com